1) The loan amount is based on percentage of the valuation of the property & Financial of Entities being offered as collateral this percentage ranges up to 75% on Residence & up to 65% on Commercial depending on the banks/Financial institutions and condition of the collateral security.
2) In case Loan under SME scheme than loan amount is based on percentage of the valuation of the property & Financial of Entities being offered as collateral this percentage ranges up to 100% depending on the bank and condition of the collateral.
3) Loan against Property is also taken in the form of a Term Loan or Overdraft Facility.
4) Loan against property has the potential to Medium & Larger ticket Up to Rs. 25 Crore can be disbursed depending on the Bank / Financial Institution & property location and value.
5) The loan tenure from 10 Yrs to 15 Yrs.
6) There are also No prepayment charges in case the loan is repaid before the stipulated tenor
7) Lower interest rates for loan against property range from 11% -12 & SME 14% base on company Financial & Rating.
8) Minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 65 years