What is Bank Facility?
What is a Working Capital Loan?
Working capital facility includes both fund and non-fund based products. Fund-based working capital products include cash credit, packing credit, short-term loans payable on demand, inland/export bills discounting, export and import financing and commercial paper. Non-fund based products include letter of credit and bank guarantees.
Working Capital facility is a loan for SME & Corporate to meet out the Working Capital cycle as well as day to day activity expenses for production.
Cash Credit is primarily secured by way of Hypothecation of Stock of Goods – Raw Material, Work-in-progress or Semi Finished Goods, Finished Goods and Debtors and all other Current Assets of the business generated during the course of business.
Cash credit can also be secured by way of offering adequate Collateral Security in the form of Immovable Properties acceptable to the bank.
Features & Benefits & ROI
- Prime Collateral accepted for working capital loans are Stock + Drs (Book Debts)
- Banks require or ask for additional security as Commercial/Residential property.
- Working Capital finance by nature for one basis with requires collateral security.
- Bank Facilities for other than working capital are:
- Term Loan
- Bill Discounting
- Dealer Finance
- The interest rates for a working capital loan, Term Loan, Bill Discounting, LRD & Dealer Finance are between 11% – 13% base on rating.
- The interest rates for a BG/LC are Bank standard card Rate with margin up to 25%.
Working Capital Loan Eligibility Entities
- Sole proprietorships
- Self employed Professionals
- Private Limited Companies
- Limited Companies