What is Business Loan?
Business Loan is a loan without any collateral security. It will helps SMEs as well as corporate companies to raise the fund for the various purposes working capital / payments to creditors for purchase of raw material requirement, purchasing of fixed assets, business expansion / modernization, technology up-gradation, research and development or any other short term fund requirement.
Every small and medium sized enterprise & Corporate customers are require / needs access Business Loan not only helps you but meet out your working capital requirement / needs and also helps to fulfil your aspirations of expanding your business.
Benefits & Features & ROI
- Business Loan is NO COLLATERAL or GUARANTOR required.
- The amount disbursed for Business Loan between Rs. 10 Lakh to Rs. 3 Crore from different Banks / Financial Institutions.
- The loan tenure from 12 months to 48 months.
- Minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 65 years.
- Minimum 3 years of business vintage require and 2 years in same line of business.
- The business should be profit making for at least last 2 years & financial should be audited available.
- Business Loan rate of interest is in between 16% -19%.
Business Loans Eligibility Entities are
- Sole proprietorships
- Self employed Professionals
- Partnerships Firm
- Private Limited Companies
- Limited Companies